Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What is it..

.... that you can do to keep from following the world? specifically in boy/girl relationships. Where is it that you draw the line?
I'm sure there are many out there ( like me) that are in a relationship and what to follow God's path..
Not the worlds. If so.. you also know how difficult it is.
But oh so worth it.
I've learned a lot in the last year in a half that Micah and I have been together.
Honestly.. if we broke up.. I'd leave the dating scene and be single for a very long time.
Just because I've learned how much more efficient single people can be.
I don't wanna lose my teenage years in a mess of ex boyfriends.
That's not the life for me.
I'm changing my view point on dating.. on my specific relationship.
I'm trying to view it through God's eyes..
Fix the problems in it before it's too late.

There are so many out there that either are so set on the person that they're dating.. there is no way they couldn't be meant to be. or they're not committed at all and are just in it for the perks.
I've made it my mission to make sure that doesn't happen to me. I care deeply for Micah, but I know that it may not happen. I want to marry him someday, but I'm not gonna say that it'll happen for sure. I can't see the future. All I can do is put it in God's hands

-Alana <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.