Thursday, February 9, 2012

Makin' it through..

You know what I think? 
I think that a big part of the things we learn in highschool..
Is pointless !

Okay so here's me. 
A home-schooler.
A sophmore.
A procrastinator.

Yes, you heard me right. 
I'm a procrastinator. 

It's quite inconvenient. 

It means I frustrate easily.
It means I tend to be lazy (with school at-least)
It means I rant online about how frustrated I am with myself and school. Gah. 

I do this every year. 
Get bored with school and skip stuff/ just don't do it at all.
Then I have a melt down about how screwed I am..
and then I end up having to do it anyways. 

*sigh*

Pray for me?
Pray for my sanity.. and my mother's?

Thanks a million. 
Love always,

-Alana <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.