Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The standout kid

As a teenager, the normal thing to do would be go with the flow.
To give in to peer pressure.
To be a cookie cutter 16 year old girl. 

But that's not me. 
-I'm different.
-I don't like drama.
-I feel sexier when I'm relatively modest.
-I would rather spend my Friday night with my friends, praying and worshiping God; not getting drunk.

I don't really care what other people think of me. 
I'm gonna be me no matter who other people are.
I was born to standout. 
To bring a whole new flavor to the room.
Now.. I've got a shell..
But with the help of Micah, and me just working through issues, I'm becoming more and more myself everyday. 
I'm becoming more comfortable with my identity.
To be honest.. I'm loving it. 
I have a lot of demons.. 
but I'm cleaning myself up.
Giving the crap to God.

So watch out.
I'm growing everyday :)

Love always,

-Alana <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.