Monday, April 30, 2012

Homeschool Formal 2012

It happened. 
It finally came (and went quite quickly I might add).

The formal was so much fun! 
and Though I only knew one person on my dance card.. 
That's okay. 
I was quite thankful for all the free dances so I could dance with my baby, though :)

would you like pictures?? 
Okay :).

preparing my face- all green and minty :)
I put fake nails on all by myself :)
On my way to the park to meet Micah for pictures :)

Because I know you wanted to see my profile :P
I happen to think mom did an AWESOME job on my hair :D
Now doesn't he look sharp ?? ;)
I am so blessed :')

I'm the luckiest girl in the world :)


love always,

-Alana <3 

6 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I write and maintain a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alana, you look do beautiful!!! Great job on the nails too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely stunning! Your nails and skin are beautiful and your hair is perfect :)

    Hope you had a blast!

    XO,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Erin!!

      I did :)

      Delete

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.