Sunday, June 10, 2012

There and back

My apologies for not getting on and writing up a post sooner. 
I just haven't had the time.
I got back from my vacation Wednesday night and it just feels like I've been constantly busy since. 


Anyways,
  as I said before, 
I went on vacation. 
It was so much fun!
(unfortunately.. I'm having trouble posting the pictures :/ sorry.)

Monday:
We got up bright and early and headed out. 
When we reached Brenham,  
we stopped at the Blue bell creamery ! 
Such yummy goodness :).
We stayed in a little town called Cut-n-Shoot, 
with friends of Florence's (the friend that I went with.) .


Tuesday:
Off we headed to the Houston Museum of Natural Science,
where the Titanic exhibit was held. 
Wow.. 
It was so worth it. 
I mean.. I'm kinda a history buff,
But this exhibit was so cool!
It didn't feel like I was in a museum. 
I felt like I was on the ship !
(If you want more details , email or facebook me)


Wednesday:
While we were on our way home,
we stopped at Washington-on-the-Brazos State Park.
For those of you that don't know, on that park, 
is the birth-place of Texas.  
Ya know, when Texas fought for it's independence from Mexico and became the country- 
The Republic of Texas on March 2, 1836.
(You did know Texas was a country before it was a state... Right??)
I love my state <3 . 
Anyways, they had this awesome museum, 
and something that's a favorite of mine...
A living history farm. 
I can not put into words how much I love living history farms. 
They're just so cool! (I'm crazy.. I know)
 


Anyways,that was my trip! 
You should go if you ever get the chance :)


Love always,
-Alana

2 comments:

  1. Sounds Awesome Alana! You and Jarrod would get along well... he LOVES history!

    ReplyDelete

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.