Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Good in goodbye

"As bad as it was, yeah, as bad as it hurt
I thank God I didn’t get what I thought that I deserved
Sometimes life leads you down a different road
When you’re holding on to someone that you got to let go
Someday you’ll see the reason why
Yeah, someday you’ll see the reason why
There’s good in goodbye "
- Good in goodbye, Carrie Underwood.

I was listening to this song the other night and it hit me..
This song describes what I'm going though. 
I am starting to realize there IS good in goodbye. 
Except for the fact that I'm just embracing the fact that 
Micah is my friend and not my boyfriend. 
I'm saying goodbye to that side of our relationship..
and that's okay. 
It really is :)
It's still hard sometimes.. 
but its worth it. 
I'm growing..
healing.. 
being set free. 
It's the best feeling in the world <3


Love always,

Photobucket



1 comment:

  1. It's so great and inspiring how well you are doing because so many times when similar situations happen, it's easier to go through something hard, if that makes sense. It's easier to feel broken and lonely than to be happy and content in God and have faith in Him.

    ReplyDelete

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.