Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Mom

I realized something today, 
when I was drowning in everything that was falling apart...

(Chores.. were kinda a disaster.. but that's not the point of this post)

I realized how much I love my mama.

I've never said this before.. 

But I have an amazing mom. 

Like.. she's like Wonder Woman. 

She's so awesome. 

She works harder than anyone else in this whole world. 

I mean.. who else has a mom that milks goats,
Unloads trucks full of hay and feed,
Raised 5 kids,
Is raising and home schooling a 16 year old at 56,
Spends time helping her 85 year old mother twice a week,
keeps house,
and does all the book work? 

Yeah.

That's what I thought. 

My mom rocks. 

She's always there for me. 

Even when I don't think I want her to be. 

You know.. 

I think I'm gonna have a hard time leaving when I graduate. 

Like, honestly...

My mommy does so much for me..

Every day! 

I love and miss you mom. 
My mom and I, last November 

So much. 

Love always,

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.