Monday, August 27, 2012

Seriously people

I'm by no means perfect. 

I've mad mistakes in every area of my life. 

I'm not 100% pure.

What has set me off today? 

I shared this picture:

Not 100% true, but close
 And a friend of mine started preaching to me. 

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"- Matthew 7:1

1) I really was kidding around.

2) The picture is true. Not ALL men have "that" type of morals. but seriously y'all, most do. 

3) I find it ironic that she was the one who called me out. Because though I refuse to consider her a slut, of my friends, she's the closest to that. 

I don't know.. I'm just.. I'm tired of those who have that type of life, thinking that it's not wrong and getting upset about people calling them sluts and stuff. 

If you're going to screw around, then own up. You make your own choices. 

Love always ,


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.