Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Proud to be an American

Government class has sparked a since of pride. 
Of patriotism. 
Over the years people have been giving their lives for our freedom.

I get to have a Christian blog and speak my mind, because men and women paid the ultimate price for MY freedom.

That makes my heart swell with pride. 

I even have people in my family who serve or have served. 

I thank God that He saw fit to put me in this Country. 
At the time that He did. 
With the people that He did. 

It's amazing :)

If you're proud to be an American, please share why :)


Also, you guys, please comment.
No comments make me sad. 
I want to know what you think, and everything.
Please. ( I hope that didn't sound too terribly desperate..)

Love always,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.