Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I'm just scared...

Memories are constantly filling my mind.. It's so hard for me to believe, that someone who was one of the most important people in my life just 5 mos ago is slipping out of my life. I'm scared about how it's going to feel.. if he goes completely :/

On a lighter note:

Y'all.. we all know that God has someone amazing and perfect for me out there.. right? Mmmk just making sure. 

It's always possible that it's Niall Matter.. isn't it? 

Or as I like to call him, Zane Donavon (from Eureka)
 Ok, maybe not much of a chance.. but a girl can dream ;). I wouldn't mind settling for someone who looks an awful lot like him!

Just a little free bit of info : Zane is Hebrew in origin and means God's gracious gift. 

I don't know about you, but I think that's pretty awesome. I just might have to use that name for one of my babies :)

Thanksgiving is a week away.. Family starts coming on Monday! I'm so excited!

What are y'all's plans for Thanksgiving? 

Love always,

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.