Sunday, December 22, 2013

I can't justly express how sorry I am.

If you're reading this, you know who you are. 

 Over the last several months I haven't handled things very well at all. We have a difference of opinion, you and I. If I was in your place I wouldn't be so crazy about me either. Especially with how things have unfolded. 

  We believe two different things. I don't see that changing anytime soon. What I have to say is this : I'm sorry. I'm sorry for my part in everything. I'm sorry that I've tried to convince you of what I believe. I'm really, sincerely sorry for everything. I'm done fighting. I'm done going backward forth. It's time I move on with my life. What's meant to be, will be. 

  So I'm calling a truce. I pray blessings over you. I pray that God would give you the very best. I pray that you would have absolute true happiness. 

Shalom, 

1 comment:

  1. It's a great time of year to have forgiveness in our hearts. Thank you for the apology and the blessings. I wish you happiness. We are thankful to move on with our life as well.

    ReplyDelete

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.