Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Breaking Spring


  I'm not getting a true spring break, since I have way too much school stuff to do, but my cousin and his wife are spending a few days here, as well as Shelli and her three, so I'm getting a mini break. It's been hectic because of kids and getting the house clean and everything, but the family time is incredible. 
I'm soaking up this time and I keep reminding myself that come the end of August, I won't be so free to have family time like this. I don't want to regret not enjoying this time. 
I'm just really trying to love where I am. I have so much good around me and the bad isn't worth focusing on. I'm really trying to move on from all the things that trip me up and soar over the hurdles with ease (cheesy analogy... I know). Life has been roughing me up, but I have so much to be happy about rightnow... I'm not going to waste the good stuff now, because I'm waiting on other good stuff. Life is good. God is good. 

How's life for y'all? 

Shalom, 

3 comments:

  1. how exciting to have all that family time :) definitely soak it up because it won't always be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't know each other but as a sister in Christ I'm praying for ya with the struggles!

    ReplyDelete

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.