Sunday, August 31, 2014

Week 1



  This afternoon I will have been living here for a week. That, is really weird to me. At this point, it feels like I've always been here. It's home and these people are my home. 

  In just a week I feel like a whole year of thinking has been unraveled and is now being resewn. I think back... to all the pain... to all the darkness. I was acting out of belief in God, but my actions were all wrong. I find myself wanting to take so much back. I feel foolish. I can't compromise my faith in God. I can't compromise my standards. But oh my heart... a heart wants what a heart wants. Even if it's acting out of faith in God, it doesn't make it the best thing. *sigh*.... I don't know... I'm definitely at war in my heart. 

  It's been an incredible week though. Like, so amazing. The things I've learned, conversations I've had, and the friendships which have budded... I'm excited about what is to come, to say the least. 

Here are some pictures from our scavenger hunt the other day!

(left to right) Me, Bronte, Alex, and Haydn

The guys are Devin on the left and Anthony with the dark hair on the right. 



Shalom, 


G42U.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.