Tuesday, November 11, 2014

God is good



  I'm so sorry that I haven't blogged in so long. Life has been really good, but super busy. I've been working through heart issues and finding a joy in my life again.

  I've had a really good last week or so. I got to spend time at home on Saturday and see one of my best friends and her family on Sunday.
  Yesterday.... I joined crossfit. Gosh. I was terrified, but Alex agreed to go with me (cuz she'd never been before either)... we definitely freaked outselves out more than we needed to. I mean, it was hard and the warm up almost killed me... but it was also really good. I'm looking forward to seeing the changes I go through in the next however long.

  Today was a bit rough, but that's ok. I've got an awesome God who made me feel better. I'm frustrated with what He's currently doing, but I also know that I can trust Him... so I'm just along for the ride.

  Everyday I'm getting better at taking my burdens and frustrations and giving them to Jesus. Everyday I feel more in control... because I'm letting God have control. Everyday I'm more capable of being Jesus with skin on, because I'm not drowning in my circumstances.

  Y'all, I'm so thankful that God is with me. I can't even express how thankful I am. He makes it possible for me to even believe that I can be the person of excellence that I strive to be. God is awesome.

shalom, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.