Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Shock and blessing

I've been going to youth group at Sonday House Fellowship for almost 3 years now. The youth leaders- Bobby and Angela, know everything there is to know about me ,
and tonight, I was asked to be a intern leader!
This is a HUGE deal to me.
I'm sure you've noticed from my posts.. I far from have it all together.
So for people whom I've looked up to for the last 3 years, who've guided me through some pretty dark times..
to ask ME to do something so important..
A leadership role.
Means the world to me.
I don't see myself as worthy..
but They do!
They see something in me !
I'm beyond excited that God would allow this opportunity to be opened up to me !

I pray that I can be a good example.
A light to the others. :)

-Alana <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.