Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2012

I was pretty scared about Christmas this year..
 It's just my parents and Grandma here.
But honestly..
Today was perfect.
We went to Christmas Eve Service at Neecie's (my grandma) Church.
We opened presents too!
What did I get?

Two skirts
Skinny jeans
a shirt
a book (The messenger)
a CD (He Is We)
fuzzy socks
a silly little guy, thingy :P
and a Desk Chair (I know, why be excited about that.. but I REALLY needed it. So I'm Soooo happy!!)


I've been blessed.
I have amazing parents.

Christmas morning we had to get up and do chores. but then we had a perfect Christmas service :)
Papa Came to church with us!! Thank you Jesus :)
My friend Laina got me Pretty earings :)

We've spent the rest of the day just playing games and relaxing.

Shelli and Michael ( One of my sisters) came out with their three kids tonight :)

Last monday, Micah and I got to have our Christmas.
He gave me a Perfect, Beautiful heart necklace !
I LOVE it!

God has given me so much.
I'm overwhelmed!

I pray you had a Blessed Christmas,

-Alana <3




1 comment:

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.