Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Never once did we EVER walk alone

I'm on the worship team and my pastor is worship leader. He sent this song in a link saying we'd be singing this on Sunday : It's called Never Once- By Matt Redman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1bXG4WIesA

This song spoke to me. Nearly brought me to tears actually.

There are times when I feel so alone.. and empty .. and just.. helpless. But this song reminds me.. that I am Never  alone. 

No matter what your going through. Or what your past may be. You're NEVER alone.

"Never once did we ever walk alone
Never once did You leave us on our own
You are faithful, God, You are faithful

Every step we are breathing in Your grace

Evermore we’ll be breathing out Your praise
You are faithful, God, You are faithful
You are faithful, God, You are faithful"


I am so comforted by this. Even though I'm not always faithful to Him. He is always faithful to me. Always. 
Don't let yourself forget that. It's valuable information to know that we don't have to be alone. and we won't be.

-Alana <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.