Monday, December 12, 2011

Over flowing Love

Life, as it goes up and down.. A whirl of happiness, pain, and mystery. Mistakes made, no way to make them right again.. to wipe them away.

God forgive me for my sins! I cry out . Begging. What does God do, you might ask?
He wipes me clean. In his eyes I am pure. White as snow. He doesn't even remember what the sin was , nor that I committed one.

Why ? because He loves me. He gives me grace , because of his everlasting LOVE . The Bible says that His wrath is but a moment, but His  love is everlasting .

I thank God for that. I would be so completely screwed if He hadn't sent His son to die for ME!

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only son. That who ever believes in Him shall not die , but have everlasting life." 
- John 3:16

God loves that world that much! Everyone in the world. Not just whites, or Christians. But everyone .

to show His love to the world,

-Alana <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.