Wednesday, December 28, 2011

This life...

Is an up hill battle. 

I struggle daily to do what's right. 
To survive this mess. 
I'm sure I'm not the only one whose having problems. 
So I'm going to let you in on my secret. 

God & Family
I wouldn't make it through the day without them. 


Music & Micah (my amazing boyfriend)
 Are a HUGE help too.  

You see.. 
Life is going to throw stuff at you.
You're going to be knocked down..
And stomped on. 

It's the smart ones.. 
the strong ones..
That make it through. 

But.. Just because I can survive, 
Doesn't mean I'm smart OR Strong. 

You see..
I've got God on my side. 
Just like Anyone can. 
I made a choice. 
And that choice ..
Has kept me from hurting myself countless times. 
Think about it.. 

It's Impossible to make it alone in this world. 


Let Him shine through,

-Alana <3   
       

1 comment:

  1. True words! Love this post :) I live for God and He lives in me.

    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.