Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Alana Donae Leggett


Who is this girl? I'm gonna fill you in, on ME.

I'm a 16 year old home schooled sophomore. 
I live on a big, working ranch. 
I work hard. and play (err relax) hard. 

I love my family. With all of my heart. 
All 3 sisters,1 sister in-law, 1 brother, 3 brother in-laws, 4 nephews, and 1 (and 1 on the way) niece. 
Along with lots of other people. 

I'm insecure. 
Broken.
Hurt.

 I screw up. 
Stumble.
Fall down.
 Those nasty curse words make their way out of my mouth. 

I yell.
Scream.
Cry.
And throw fits.

When I look at me.. 
I see a beat up, 
messed up,
sorry example of a Christian.

When God looks at me? 
Flawless.
Spotless.
His daughter.
Beautiful.
Kind.
Loving. 
Pure.
He sees His creation.
What should you take away from this, seemingly pointless post? 
 Don't be too hard on yourself.
You are going to mess up. 
That's just life. 
Let God pick you back up.

God is always going to love you. 
There is nothing you can do to make Him love you any more or any less.

You are beautiful. 
Don't ever let anyone tell you anything else. 

You were maid in God's image. Of course you look good. 

Keep you chin up ! 


-Alana <3


P.S. I was listening to the radio the other day.. and this song came on. It was all I could do not to cry. 
- More beautiful you 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.