Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Living and Learning

^ I love this quote. It's perfect, and true.
I've been thinking a lot about life, who I am, and who I will be.
If I could go back in time and change something. I would chose to stay single, and just be really good friends with guys.
It's not that I don't love being with Micah, because I do. But I've learned a lot in the last few years.



Honestly though? I wouldn't change anything for real. Because I wouldn't be who I am today if I hadn't asked Micah for his number that December day.

Don't sell yourself short. Live this life. Don't rely on some boy to make you happy. Because he will always let you down. You have to be happy on your own. Until then.. you have no business being with someone. You'll just be hurting both of you.
Trust me. I've been there.

In Him,

-Alana <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.