Thursday, January 19, 2012

Recap

I feel like I haven't been on here in weeks. 
but alas, it's only been a few days. 
I've had quite the busy week. Partially good, and partially sad. 

Monday was a simply lovely  day.
I got to spend time with my love . 
It was the first time in a few months that I had been there. 


We met at the exotic pet shop in Marble Falls and played with the animals for an hour or so. Then we went back to his house and played sports on their xbox kinect. So Fun.We finished the evening off by watching some Dragon Ball GT . 
Lovely I tell you <3


Kt and Jonathan were waiting for me when I got home. 
They had been planing on coming in a few weeks, but Jonathan's Oma passed away, so they had to come sooner. 


Tuesday night and Wednesday morning were spent at the viewing and funeral. She was a great woman. And truly will be missed. 


Love always,


-Alana <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.