Monday, January 30, 2012

Restless




 It's that time of year again. 

Every year around this time, I get overly restless .
I.Am.So.Ready.For.Summer! 

Gah! 
Actually, I would love to be graduating.. like several people I know. 

Being a Sophomore.. is NOT fun. 

At all. 

You see, graduation is too far away to really dream about it..

You're stuck in the middle of awful highschool...
And you're still at the age that everyone tells you " You're too young for your relationship to work out. No one marrys their high-school sweet heart".  

*sigh* 

Whatever. I'm still gonna try. 

Needless to say.. I think I'm ready for a break. 

Yes please. 

 

3 comments:

  1. I know, being a sophomore is no fun.
    Come on, summer! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheer up, Alana! I'm a sophomore too. Granted... it's super hard like you said (I can't wait for summer either)... but just think of all the possibilities we have right now in our lives! Just sayin. ;) And I totally believe in marrying your high school sweetheart. haha. :)

    I like your blog, by the way! I'm just one of those people that never actually comments. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE summer also. The winter months make me disinterested in life. But I'm graduating this year, and I can honestly say that it is so scary I'd rather stay another year in high school.

    There. I said it.

    Have fun being a sophomore. Enjoy it. Junior year is better anyway :D

    Also, I tagged you on Pandora.

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.