I was tagged by the lovely- Stephanie
2) post 11 random things about yourself.
3) answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4) create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5) go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged.
6) no cop-outs in the tagging section like “if you are reading this/follow me,” blah blah blah. you have to legitimately tag people.
1) Does it bother you when people turn the volume to numbers like 14 or 29? Not a bit .
2) Have you ever read a book that made you cry? If so, what book and why? Yes. Hattie Big sky - Kirby Larson. A character that I loved, died .
3) Batman or Superman? Batman. No question. Superman is gay.
4) What’s your most embarrassing nickname? ... Lonnie Donnie...
5) What’s the most outrageous rumor you’ve ever heard about yourself? I don't really know.. Being home-schooled.. I haven't heard that many rumors. Probably that I was cheating on my boyfriend (I'm as about loyal as they come)
6) Would you rather go without chocolate or chewing gum? Gum.
7) Why did you start blogging? I started blogging because I needed a place to talk.. even if not that many people payed attention to what I was saying.
8) Do you crack your knuckles or bite your nails? Knuckles.. neck... wrists.. anckles.. back.. yeah. I'm a "cracker" .
9) Did you watch Arthur as a child? Yes.
10) Do you psych yourself up before killing a large spider? I try not to freak and get someone else to kill it for me...
11) What would you do if you woke up tomorrow and had lost all your followers?I would be really sad.. but I'd keep blogging..
Eleven Things About Me:
1)People who don't know me very well.. think I'm quiet. People who do know me, wish I was.
2)I like to randomly break out into song. It keeps me sane.
3)I was an aunt by the age on 9. I wouldn't have it any other way.
4) I eat eggo waffles for breakfast almost every morning.
5) I love getting handwritten letters, but I also have a huge respect for people who are willing to email me instead of just text.
6) I love cheesy Hallmark movies. I grew up on those types of movies. My childhood right there.
7) I am counting down the months till I can get my braces off and I'll actually like my smile again.
8) I procrastinate when it comes to school. I don't know how I survive as a home-schooler.
9) I'm not a normal teenage girl. Yes, I have a boyfriend.. but I don't drool over guys and everything.. I'm way to focused on my future.
10)I hate math. So much. Yet it's the only subject that I'm getting an "A" in.
11) I secretly have a deep appreciation for my childhood on this ranch.
Eleven New Questions
1) Would you rather live in the same place your whole life(you can still travel) , or move from place to place all the time ?
2) On your wedding day, will you have family in you wedding party, or just friends?
3)What is your favorite type of music?
4)Are you a "makeup on before anyone sees you" or " I could care less" kinda person?
5)Skirts or dresses?
6)Would you rather sleep under the stars, or be in a tent?
7)How do you feel about guns?
8)If you're a girl, are boys or girls better friends to have?
9) Is there such a thing as happily ever after?
10) would you rather watch a chick flick, or a movie full of violence and action?
11) Can people change?
Okay, I tag- Bleah