Friday, February 17, 2012

Facial hair..

Today we're going to talk about facial hair. 
Specifically on my man, Micah. 
You see.. 
I have no problem with facial hair..
depending on what kind. 

Meet Micah 2010

He had this... soul strip *yuck* when we first started dating. 
I asked him to shave resulting in-
April 2011 Formal
  Nice and smooth. 
Sexy if I do say so myself. 
Now.. I do like some facial hair on him. Such as-

November 2011
 I really like this scruffy look. 
I think it's hot. 
Even tho it is rather.. scratchy to kiss ;)
And now... what he has at the moment...
  I wouldn't go so far to say I hate it.. but just no. 
I really honestly don't like it. 
At all.
The problem is..
He loves it. 
His friends love it.
And I pierced my cartilage (which he didn't want me to)
So I really have no pull.. 
*sigh*
What do you think?
Love always,
-Alana <3  

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, haha. I like the middle look, definitely not so much the last one XD I know what you mean though, since you got your cartilage {right?)}pierced. {I'm thinking of getting mine done too, btw :)} It's a tough call XD

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.