Tuesday, February 28, 2012

MUSIC!!



List 10 artists (music) in no particular order before reading the questions below 
  1. Avril Lavigne
  2. He is we
  3. Ingrid Michaelson
  4. Alison Krauss
  5. Taylor swift
  6. Carrie Underwood
  7. Blake Shelton
  8. Adele
  9. Kelly Clarkson 
  10. Relient K
What was the first song you ever heard by 6? 
Ummm well I heard her on American Idol... so I don't remember What she auditioned with. The first song I remember  is "Jesus take the wheel"

What is your favorite song of 8? 
Rollin in the deep

What kind of impact has 1 left on your life?
She taught me .. to be myself. To not be afraid of what other people think.


What is your favorite lyric of 5s? 

"Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound"- Safe and sound

Or
 "So don't you worry your pretty little mind
People throw rocks at things that shine
And life makes love look hard
The stakes are high, the water's rough, but this love is ours"- Ours

How many times have you seen 4 live? 
Never.. but I will.

What is your favorite song of 7? 
I love several of his... but I'd have to chose "God gave me you"

Is there any song of 3 that makes you sad?
"Maybe" I know it's not really supposed to be sad.. but it is to me.

What is your favorite song by 9? 
" A moment like this" or "Behind these hazel eyes"

How did you first get into 2
Miss Bleah showed them to me. I just fell inlove

How did you first get into 3? 
My sister Becky had my sister Kt sing "The way I am" at Becky's wedding while she walked down the isle. Now anytime I listen to Ingrid, it reminds me of Becky :) <3

What is your favorite song by 4?
"When you say nothing at all" Hands down.

How many times have you seen 9 live? 
Never :/

What is a good memory concerning 10?  
My best friend Abby. We had the best times rockin' out to RK

Is there a song by 8 that makes you sad?
Hmmm i'm not sure..


What is your fave song of 1's?
Ummm either "Push" or " things I'll never say"

How did you become a fan of 10?
Abby. Along with several of my other friends. but Abby first showed them to me.



I tag.... :Stephanie,Ky,Erin,Lilly and Kendall
(if you wanna do it, go ahead :) )

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for tagging me, doll! I have to admit I also love Taylor Swift, Adele, and who doesn't adore Carrie Underwood? Shes the best!

    ReplyDelete

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.