Saturday, February 25, 2012

Love and Hate

A few days ago I posted about Loving and Hating on my Facebook

 "I've come to the conclusion that if you truly love someone , then you can't Ever hate them. 
it's not possible ."

I wasn't really expecting much of a response. 
But I sure got one. From one person in particular.

Now I'm not posting about this to vent, or anything. 
I'm posting about it because it really made me think.  

I was talking to one of my best friends about this subject and she was agreeing with me that if you truly love someone, you can never hate them. You may hate something they do. You will get mad at them, but if that love you have is true. You will always love them. 

My friend made another point too though. 
A true Christian, never hates. 

For me, hate is not a natural emotion. 
I don't hate people. 
I could name people that I dislike, but not hate.

Hate is against what God calls me to do in this world. 
He calls me to love. Love comes naturally for me. 
And hate, being on the opposite end of the spectrum, is not natural for me. 


Obviously this is my personal opinion. I believe that the Bible agrees with my belief on this matter, but I don't have scripture references to show you. I'm just voicing what I believe, 
because it's my right.  

Love always,

-Alana <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.