Saturday, February 4, 2012

Roses

^ the title really has nothing to do with this post ;)

I was thinking today.. 
and I realized..
I am a very lucky girl..
for lots of reasons. 

I'm going to park on one (err 4) of those reasons. 

My best friends. 
I am blessed with four amazing best friends. 

(in no order what-so-ever)  


Micah Hodges(aka Flynn Rider ;) tehe)

He is my amazing, loving boyfriend.
He is perfect for me. 
No, he's not perfect, but why would I want a perfect person?
Then I'd feel like crap about myself. 

 
Abby Chandler

Abby and I have only known each-other
for almost a year now..
but I can honestly say I've never met anyone so real. 
She's messed up in the past (just like the best of us)
but one of the things that I love SO MUCH about her, 
is that she doesn't let it make her think she can't change. 
I love her to death <3 


Abby Hammond

I have known Abby my whole life. 
If anyone knows everything about me.. it's her. 
One thing I love so much about her,
is she's one of the few people who can make me overcome with hyperness (haha).
She is also an AMAZING Christian. 
She inspires me. 

Ocean Fillingim   (sorry I don't have a picture :( )

Ocean is one of the sweetest people I've ever met. 
She's three years younger than me..
and STILL has a hard time believing a sixteen year-old 
would want to be friends with her. 
I would not want my life without her in it though. 
I love her to death. 

So there you have it. 
I.Am.Blessed!

love always,
-Alana <3   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.