Thursday, March 15, 2012

Dear loved ones

I'm doing my own version of "dear boys" today.. 
I hope you like it. 

Dear little sissy (aka Ocean),
I'm sorry I'm such an annoying, hard person to deal with sometimes. I'm not going anywhere.. I promise. 

as always,
Your big sissy (aka Alana)

Dear Becky,
Not much time left now until the baby comes. It breaks my heart that I can't be there with you.. brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it. I'll visit you soon though. Can't keep me away forever.

Hugs & Kisses ,
Flower (aka Alana)

Dear Ethan,
I can't believe that you're turning 23 in the morning. That baffles me.. even though I'm your baby sister. You know.. we haven't gotten along.. ever really, but you sure did do a great job picking your wife.

Thanks for giving me another big sister :),
Alana

Dear Micah,
Where do I even start? Goodness.. you mean so much to me. I think if you could read my mind.. and my heart.. you'd probably call me obsessed with you. Maybe I am.. but I love you.. with everything I've got. No matter how many storms we go through.

Stayin by your side,
The loyal one (aka Alana)

Dear Ralph (aka Abby H),
Do you have any idea how much I miss you, best friend?? You are the peanut to my butter. The honey to my bee. You are my childhood! You've helped shape me into the person I am today.. and I am forever in your dept for that. 

I love you,
Willie (aka Alana)



Love always,
-Alana <3


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.