Thursday, April 5, 2012

Revolve Tour

So, let me give you the run down on how amazing my Saturday was. 
I went to something called Revolve Tour with one of 
my best friends Laina.

What Revolve tour is; is a Christian concert/ conference for 
teenage girls . 
Oh my goodness. 

You wanna know who was there ??

The music was put on by: 
Steller Kart (OMG!) 
and Jamie Grace (I think I am seriously in love)

They both did a fantastic job! 

Steller Kart did several of their songs.. but then they did a few Disney songs from their EP .
 First- Kiss the girl
Then- A whole new world, featuring Jamie Grace! 
Wow. 
Here is a video of A whole new world, I don't know who does Jasmine's part though.


Jamie Grace has an amazing voice. VERY talented. 
I was extremely impressed and I must buy her Cd's now.
Here is Hold me :)

The speakers were:

Jenna Lucado Bishop- love her. amazing person, author, christian.

Chad Eastam- goodness he's funny! Check out his books.. like for reals.  

And

Harrison III- He is an illusionist. He's really good. 

All in all, I learned to dream.
 and that God's dream for me.. 
is more amazing than I could ever imagine. 

I had such a great time. 

I'm glad I went.

I'm glad I got to go with Laina.

I really hope I get to go next year!


Love always,
Alana 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.