Saturday, April 7, 2012

Tick Tock..

Life has been busy. 
I guess that's what happens when both of your parents are gone during the goat's kidding season (when they have their babies)

Since Wednesday, about TEN goats have had babies.....
Let me tell you.... 
NOT fun. 

Wanna see a new born baby goat?

 The nanny (mother) is a Nubian/LaMancha cross
The baby is a Nubian/ LaMancha/ Angora 

(For those of you that don't know, 
Angoras are where you get Mohair from. 
Most people mistake them for sheep. 
They are goats, not sheep. )

Anyways, I just thought I would share a piece of my daily life with you :)

On to other things: My new niece, 
Kezley, 
is now at home; 
but My sister Becky has an infection 
and will be in the hospital for a few days. 
She is on antibiotics, so she will be okay, 
but please be praying for her. 

I have a few pictures for you of my sweet niece !


Daniel (my brother-in-law) holding his sweet daughter 



Love always,
-Alana <3 

P.S. Happy birthday to my beautiful friend Acacia!! I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.