Thursday, May 3, 2012

Life Changes

I've come to a point in my life where I need true, amazing, good friends. I can't be the strong one anymore. 

You see.. all my life I've always had at least one friend that takes so much energy to be friends with.. 

I would be friends with them just to be nice.. and then they'd leach themselves to me.
Or I'd become friends with someone.. and then I'd have to do all the work to ever get to talk to/ spend time with them. 

I recently had a falling out with a good friend of mine.. 
Which is really hard for me.
Because she is and always will be very close to my heart. 

But she was one of those that originally I was just being nice. I developed friend feelings for her.. but she made this image of me.
An image that made me seem so amazing. 
It held me on a high pedestal. 
I never felt like I could be myself with her.. 
because of this. 
One day.. I just couldn't do it anymore. 

You see.. I've come to a point in my life that I know I need my friends to be people that I can 100% be myself. 
That doesn't mean I'm going to shun the other people.. 
But they won't be my best friends. 
I'll still love them though. 

So, If you're reading this.. 
I'm sorry. 
So sorry.

But for once.. 
I need to do what's best for me. 


In other news:
there is an awesome giveaway going on at Oh, hello friend 
You should totally check it out :)


Love always,
-Alana <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.