Wednesday, May 23, 2012

To say the least

I haven't felt like myself lately.
To say the least..

I've felt.. 
like I'm out of my own body.. 
just observing what happens. 
I've felt emotional. 
For the last week I've pretty much felt like I'm running on hormones.
Ew.
I mean.. everyone knows I'm an emotional person. 
but to be in such a state to where I feel that they're in control? 
No. 
that makes me sick.

I haven't been thinking clearly. 
I've been snapping at people I love. 
Over- reacting. 
Crying at the drop of a hat. 

Why is this? 
I don't know for sure. 
I've been overwhelmed with a lot of stuff.. 
That's my best guess. 
That I've finally reached my breaking point. 


yeah... :/ 


Love always, 

-Alana <3

2 comments:

  1. Hi, your blog really touches me, have been reading it for a while... Just wanted you to know about a website i started ReadYourBiblesChurch.com... It's a place for Bible study guides.. I also put a forum in that can be viewed from a mobile device.. I couldn't find where to contact you privately so I'm commenting, hope that is okay. :) God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm glad!
      Thank you for letting me know :)

      Love always,
      Alana

      Delete

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.