Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Forgiveness and being hurt..

I've realized over the last couple of weeks that there are several people who have hurt me.. 
and I've forgiven them,
 but part of me has held on the just a tiny bit of hurt. 
Preventing me from completely moving on. 

You see.. I can think back on those hurtful situations.. 
and my blood will start to boil again.. 
That ache comes back to my heart. 

So starting today, I'm beginning a journey. 
A journey of cleaning out my heart. 
I've held a lot of stuff against people.. and myself. 
It's not healthy. 

I don't know how exactly this is going to work.. 
but I know my first step is to be more diligent about reading my Bible and having quiet time with God. 

I would really appreciate your prayers. 
This won't be an easy task. In-fact.. it will be painful. 

Love always,

-Alana <3
 

2 comments:

  1. i just found your blog, and i gotta say it's amazing! great post!
    -- maybe we can follow each other.. let me know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to forgive. Come over and be encouraged

    ReplyDelete

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.