Monday, July 30, 2012

I've got a dream

I've got a big dream.
Several, actually. 

-My dream is to save the unborn babies and stop abortion. 
Just thinking about it makes my heart ache. 

-My dream is to adopt at least a girl from China and a girl from South Korea.

-My dream is to spread awareness about sex trafficking and do my part to have it stopped. 

-My dream is to travel the world and share the good news everywhere I go.

-My dream is to marry a Godly man and raise up warriors for Christ.

-Above all else, my dream is to live my life for God. 
To make a difference for Him. 
No matter how small or big of a difference it is.
You can't go through life without making an impact on people,
 and you never know what that person is going to go and do. 
So strive to be your best. 
Live your life for Him. 
I know I will.


Love always,

-Alana <3

P.S. Whose watching the Olympics?? I've got swimming on as I type :D. What's you're favorite event?What would you be doing if you were at the Olympics right-now ? What sport?

2 comments:

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.