Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Just a little Shakespeare and what-not

Tonight, my mom and I are going to see a Shakespeare play with our dear friends! 

Much Ado about nothing

Pretty much all I know about the play is who wrote it, 
but I'm excited none the less. 
It should be a great time :)

In other news...

I'm going out of town on Thursday. 

I get to go to Rock the Desert 
(a big Christian rock concert in West Texas)!
I am going with my youth group. 
We're going to hear the awesome music, yes; 
but our main goal is to serve the people. 
You see, we are vollenteering in the prayer tent. 
I'm super excited to see people healed and stuff!
I'm really looking forward to spending time focusing on serving and sharing  my Jesus!! 

If I get the chance tomorrow, 
I'll set up a post to be scheduled while I'm gone.
So that you don't have to wait till Sunday night (or more likely Monday). 

But either way, have a fantastic weekend!
I pray that it might be refreshing for you :)

Love always,
-Alana <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.