Sunday, September 2, 2012

Music (A Guest Post by Madalyn)

 Music..

It makes you want to move, jump, dance. 
It makes you feel something. 
It's a part of life

Tumblr_m1rs19ucty1qjqqjpo1_400_large

The notes are like life, because they seem never ending, and complicated, yet beautiful in each and every way. 

No matter what you do, music is a part of your life. It has been since the beginning of time. 
It's melodies are twisted into every second of everything you do. 

Tumblr_lwtam3t2ls1qh64vco1_500_large

What's your favorite song? And how does it relate to your life in general, or to your life right at the moment? 
I love "You Haven't Seen the Last of Me" by Cher 
It's an easy song for anyone to relate to. Sometimes life knocks you down. Pick yourself back up :) 


  Hi I'm Madalyn, and I'll be posting here for the next few days :) Check me out here for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.