Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Try, try again

The last two days have been rather .. frustrating? 

Yesterday we had Ava all day and had to get the boys from school.
Mom and I both had Chiropractor appointments a few hours later, so there was no point in going home. 
SO.. we decided to try to get my permit!
Well, my social security card? 
No where to be found. 
Apparently just knowing the number isn't good enough.
*sigh*.. so we have to get a new one.. so I can't get my permit for awhile :/ ugh. 

On the upside of things-
though the kids were crazy yesterday, 
They sure did help keep  my mind off of all the junk I've been going through. 

Especially Adon. 
Gosh I love that kid so much. 
He's my favorite oldest nephew.. haha. 

 Me reading a highlights magazine to Adon: "What smell makes you think of fall?"
Adon: "is it fall right now?"
Me:" Yes."
Adon: "The sun. because the sun smells hot, and the fall is hot."
Me:" hahaha ohhh you are definitely a Texas child.. but uhh how do you smell the sun?"
Adon:*breaks into an uncontrollable fit of giggles*


I hope y'all are having a lovely week so far :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.