Thursday, October 11, 2012

Unfaithful

We live in a busy, material world. 
Having a boyfriend or girlfriend is the most (or close to it) important thing to most people.

Have you ever thought about how that makes God feel ?
He longs to be the most important thing in our lives. 
For us to fall asleep and wake up thinking about Him. 
But everyday.. we are unfaithful.

Y'all.. I've been cheated on. 
I know that stabbing feeling. 
It's awful.
Unbearable. 

It breaks my heart to think that I do that to God every day.
I don't know about you.. but I'm gonna strive to put Him first. 
I don't want to be a cheater. 

Lord, help me to be the Woman you created me to be. 
I want to make you happy.. make you proud. 


Love always,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.