Saturday, December 29, 2012

My future Chillins

Everyone has their own idea when it comes to kids. How many they want, assuming that they even want any. Whether they want boys or girls. How they will raise them, but the one that is on my mind today, is names.
I believe that names are very important. Not only the need to have something to be called, but what it means.
As I've spoken of before, words are power. So why wouldn't I want my children to have strong, well meaning names.
 So without further ado, here's my list (so far):

Girls:
Kyla(Hebrew)-Lovely
Karis(Greek)-Grace
Primrose(Latin)- First Rose
Zoe(Greek)-Life
Reney(Latin)-Reborn
Jazmin(Persian)-jasmine flower
Merida(Scottish)
Donae(Scottish)-Femine of Donald meaning world leader
Kiella Mikil ( I have yet to find meanings for these)
Emery "
Temperance-Patience
Athena(Greek)-goddess of wisdom
Aurora(Latin)-Dawn
Dakota(American Indian)-Friend
Stella(Greek)-a star
Finley(English)-Sunbeam

Boys:
Zane(Hebrew)-God's gracious gift
Ryker Dax ( haven't found meanings yet.)
Miles(Latin)-Soldier
Aragorn


What do you think?
Obviously I won't be able to use all these names, but it doesn't hurt to have a list :)
What names do you like?

love always,


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. i have always liked Gabriel for a boy, after the messenger angel

    as for girls names i used to like the name jora but i really love the name Tenlee

    I don't honestly plan on having kids though, so i haven't spent copious amounts of time thinking names for them. usually when i'm looking up different names its for characters in stories that i'm writing, which i feel like is equally important haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The idea of not having kids is completely forgin to me , I've always wanted wanted kids, and lots of them. Even if it turns out I can't have any of my own, I'll want to adopt. But, of course, that's just me ;).
      Those are really cool names! I love the name Gabriel , but I'm not so crazy about the nickname Gabe, so I'd never be able to use that name, plus, we named one of our Great Pyrannes , Gabriel, once. He was a good dog.

      Delete

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.