Monday, December 31, 2012

2012

This has been quite the year.
 A year of pain, but also a year of growth and life. True, I became single again in the middle of this year, but I found my dreams again in the process.
 Twenty-twelve has meant so much more than that, though. It's been a time of family and friendship.
A time of learning about who I am in Jesus and tasting His plans for my life. I still have yet to get it all figure out, but if  there's one thing I have figured out, it's that God's plan for my life is so much better than my plan. For His plan truly as my best interests in mine, so all I have to do is relinquish control and seek His wisdom. Those of you whom have gone through this process already, understand how freeing it is, and those of you who haven't, I pray will understand soon.
So in many ways, 2012 has been a freeing year. I can say with a light heart that I have no regrets. I pray that your outlook on 2012 is as good as mine.


See Y'all next year <3


Love always, 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.