Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Pressin On


You know, I think it's harder to get back into the groove of school after a week break, than when I've been off all summer. I'm constantly having to tell myself, "Two more weeks and you'll get more time off".

Becky (Daniel and Kezley) will be here in a week, and while I'm over joyed. Ecstatic in fact, I do wish I didn't have to do school the first week they're here. It's a bit frustrating.

I look forward.. I'm almost half way through my Junior year. The toughest ( school wise at least) year I will have before I graduate. Though my Senior year should be a breeze, I'm terrified about the decisions  I'll have to make.

People keep telling me "Enjoy where you're at" , but that's easier said than done. The future is scary.

Love always,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.