Monday, December 24, 2012

The Liebster & Christmas

I was tagged by the lovely Stephanie I seriously love this girl, y'all :P.

You know the drill, answer questions.. random facts.. new questions.. and tagging 

1. What's one thing you want for Christmas? I really want an Iphone. atleast a 4 w/ 16 gigs. 
2. What do you think our kids will say about the music we listen to? What will you say back?Probably what us chillins think of our parents music. I'm not sure what my answer would be.. 
3. Would you rather be eaten alive by kittens, or lick a hobo clean?hmmm I.. uhhh.... no. just no. 
4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself? I would tell myself to live life to the fullest, and not be scared. Specificly, to not be afraid of losing someone (micah), but to just do what's best for me (assuming that it lines up with God's word.).
5. What's one thing you're really bad at that you'd love to do well?Explaining things.. 
6. How do you feel about bleached blonde hair?I think.. some people can do it. but NEVER guys or dark skinned people. 
7. Would you rather be a Yankee or a Southerner?Southerner, as long as we're talking about a Texas southerner ;)
8. Have you ever written a letter to Santa? Do you remember if you got what you wanted?Ummmm I don't remember.
9. How old were you when you had yours first crush?probably 7 or 8, I was convinced I was going to marry my best friend's big brother. 
10. Do you prefer the country or the city? Country all the way. 
11. Do you want to be rich when you grow up?I would like to be where I don't have to worry about whether we'll have food to eat, but most of all, I want to be rich in love and family. 


Now, I was sorta tagged by Nat too, So I'm gonna answer her questions, just cuz ! 


1. What is one thing you've never tried before but really want to? Sky diving. 
2. If you could pick one new instrument to play, what would it be? hmm if I had the patience? Violin. 
3. What is your absolute favorite book of all time? And if you can't pick just one, give me your top three. The last sin eater, The Ishbane Conspiracy, and Hattie big sky 
4. Favorite thing to drink? That's hard.. root beer
5. What's the question you get asked most often and how do you feel about that?I get asked "How's ranch life". I'm not really sure? I mean.. it's ranch life, there's really no other answer to give, so I guess it's kind of annoying? lol 
6. What age do you most often get accused of being? low 20's haha
7. How did you meet your best friend?I met Abby though homeschooling.. and Laina at church.
8. Favorite holiday tradition? The whole family being together. That's the only thing that really matters to me. 
9. What's the biggest mistake you've ever made? Well.. it kinda depends on the category we're talking about. 
10. How old were you when you realized what you wanted to do with your life?I'm still not entirely sure.. but I've figured some of it out just in the last few months. 
11. What's your favorite thing to wear? Tank top, Shorts, and flip-flops. 

Random facts

1) I can NEVER have too many shoes. 
2)I want somewhere in-between 4 and 8 kids. 
3) I have a lot of baby names picked out already. somewhere around 18 counting boys and girls. 
4)I am extremely opinionated. 
5) I don't go half way when having feelings for someone. 
6) I can be incredibly shy if I don't know anyone.
7)I hate losing friends. 
8)I LOVE that my hair is curly.
9) I wish my nails were thick and long. 
10)I really.. really miss being in Choir. 
11)I'll only drink coffee if it has milk and sugar. 

New Questions

1) What is one band/artist that you will NEVER grow out of or get sick of?
2)Do you prefer matte, glossy, or glittery nail polish?
3)Favorite Tv show of all time? If you can't choose just one, pick your top 3.
4) Favorite Christmas song?
5) What do you spend most of you time doing on the computer? 
6)Cat or dog person?
7)Cut flowers or a plant?
8)Favorite season(in what state?)?
9)Are beards (groomed ones) sexy/ handsome on guys?
10) What's something that you do during your week that you'd be lost without it?
11) Are you closer to you mom, dad, or neither?

Tags
Basically, I'm just gonna let whoever do this. 
BUT I want to see this on Katy's blog for sure. 
Also, Stephanie and Natalie should answer my questions in comment form. 
Any followers that don't have blogs may answer the questions in comments as well :)

On to other things.. 
Today is Christmas Eve.. I was going to write this deep post about Christmas.. but then I read what Stephanie had to say here and knew that I couldn't have said it better. She's got it right, Y'all. 

Merry Christmas to all!! 




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Ahh, Alana :) You made my day, and I was having a bit of a rought one. Thanks for being so awesome and sweet.

    I also LOVE baby names. I dunno why, but they're so fun to mess with and imagine. You should do a post with some of your favorites! I might too actually...

    Natalie tagged me back too, so I'll answer your questions with hers in a post :D

    Merry Christmas Eve! You're great :)

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help :)

      I just might do that!

      Okay sounds good :)

      Delete
  2. I love that you answered my questions too! hahaha

    1) What is one band/artist that you will NEVER grow out of or get sick of? ummm...i tend to get into rut with music so i have to have variety.
    2)Do you prefer matte, glossy, or glittery nail polish? glossy! glittery is too hard to clean off and i've never tried a matte one before.
    3)Favorite Tv show of all time? If you can't choose just one, pick your top 3. Oh man - Glee, White Collar, and ...Say Yes to the Dress
    4) Favorite Christmas song? ooooooh, i love What Christmas Means To Me both cee lo green and jessica simpson's versions.
    5) What do you spend most of you time doing on the computer? facebook. and pinterest. blogging is tied with pinterest.
    6)Cat or dog person? dog!!!! all the way. i like cats, but let's face it, i love dogs.
    7)Cut flowers or a plant? either one, if i'm being honest
    8)Favorite season(in what state?)? summer in idaho! yesss!
    9)Are beards (groomed ones) sexy/ handsome on guys?
    10) What's something that you do during your week that you'd be lost without it?
    11) Are you closer to you mom, dad, or neither?

    ReplyDelete

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.