Saturday, December 22, 2012

Screw Stress

  Being the time of year it is, it seems like leaving the house is something to stress about, but doesn't that kind of destroy the beauty of the season?

  Having everyone at home can be stressful as well, but I've decided to take a step back and screw stress, because Christmas will have come and gone much too soon. I don't want to look back and wish I had soaked up this glorious time better.

  Yesterday was probably the most "Christmasy" day we've had. The Christmas party at papa's office was in the afternoon, and around 9 we headed over to The Armadillo Christmas Bazaar that's in Austin every year. It always has great live music and booths full of unique and interesting things. Papa is good friends with a man named Fred Tate , who makes AMAZING jewelry. Look him up, you won't be sorry. It made for a late night (not getting home until after 12:30), but I'm so glad we went.

  At that, I will leave you with some Christmas inspiring pictures I stole from Pinterest :)





I love this idea. 





Love always, 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.