Monday, March 4, 2013

Microscopic


  Have you ever been excited about getting to hangout with a friend that you hardly ever see and definitely won't be pretty soon cuz they're moving.. and they cancel on you without really giving a reason? As a result you feel so small and unwanted that a microscope couldn't even see you. You realize that all of that is nonsense and they probably had a legitimate reason for canceling.. but that knowledge doesn't cheer you up any.

 *sigh* Don't worry about me.. I'll be fine after I get over my pitty party/ funeral for my Monday night plans. Shoulda known that Monday would do this to me.


Shalom, 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Tell me why I don't like...I don't like...I don't like Mondays

    Seriously, that sucks. But you're not small and unwanted :)

    ReplyDelete

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.