Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Single Lady

I was all ready for the Bluebonnet Festival :)


The best way to deal with your best friend not being at your church anymore,
is to wear the jewelry she gave you. 

Kittens born in the feed bin!

why yes.. I did eat the entire thing.

ready for dance class!

putting my hair up for dance class was the best decision ever. 

  I'm having a hard time believing that there's only one more dance class before the formal, but regardless, I'm ecstatic!

 Dance class has been simply a blast, and it's been especially fun this year being single. Instead of focusing on where Micah is and what he's doing, I can enjoy the company of the guys I'm dancing with and make friends with them and the girls around me.

  I don't feel like I'm cheating on anyone by just being friendly with the guys, who are extremely nice. I couldn't be happier that I decided to go this year. It's been so worth it!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.