Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Music... the voice of my soul


 Day 29: Five songs that speak to you or bring back memories. 


                                                   Anything But Ordinary- Avril Lavgine 

                                                               More than Useless- Relient K
                                                        Count on Me- Bruno Mars
                                                       Everybody- Ingrid Michaelson
                                        Heads Carolina, Tails California- Danielle Bradbary

Each of these songs speak to me in a special way. I could go on for a long time. This is just a handful of my favorites.

Do any of these songs speak to you? What would your list be?



Shalom, 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Sadie Hawkin Dance in my Kakhi Pants. There is nothin' better do you like my sweater?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great songs. Danielle has mad pipes! Kim

    ReplyDelete

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.