Friday, June 7, 2013

Did you know?

Did you know that I quickly learned to love you? As a friend that is. Despite the pain you caused me, I let you in. We became fast friends despite our disagreements. Despite the stabs you'd take at me. 
I thought we were really friends. I thought you cared, just like I did... Do. Something won't let me stop caring about your happiness and well being. 
It's stupid really. You spit on my face and yet I pray for you most nights. Wishing you happiness and all the blessings of God. I suppose that's the way love goes sometimes though. Even between friends. One person cares, and the other is just a fake. 
You probably think me pathetic for saying this. For still caring, but deep down, I know I'll always care. It's the way God made me. 
I will always pray for you. I will always be  here for you. I gave our friendship to God a long time ago. I don't care if we're friends, but I care and pray for you. 
Be blessed. 

2 comments:

  1. It is not stupid, Alana. It is Christlike. You are an amazing blessing ... a firewheel blazing with the love and light of Christ. ~ Rachael

    ReplyDelete

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.