Friday, October 11, 2013

I've been everywhere man...


  After leaving Fredericksburg, I feel like I've been to about half the country, haha. I really can't think of a place we stayed at that I didn't like at all.

New Orleans was really cool. I loved the feel of it. Especially in the French Quarter. I'd love to go back and spend more than two days there.













Next was the beach. I'm not exactly sure what town we were in, but we were just a few blocks off of Madera Beach which is Gulf side. The first day was by far the best day at the beach. I think it was because of a tropical storm, but the waves were really great. 

View from the house we stayed in. The first morning, there were dolphins!!




Bubba Gumps! 

They really do :)
Then came the five days in Disney World... so blessed ;). 



the entrance to my FAVORITE ride at Hollywood Studios. 





Cinderella's Castle at night. 






After that we did several random things before heading home. We went on a air boat ride, that was really fun. On the way home we stopped at Pensacola Beach, and the Battleship Alabama.

Laina drew this on my arm...

Pensacola Beach!!

Oh that sunset... and the beach... *swoon*

Someday I'll own a vacation house here. 

Battleship Alabama

We all know someone who qualifies as a bad apple. 
So yeah, that's my trip. It was amazing, and fun, and I really love my second family. The last two and a half weeks have been unforgettable. I'm so very thankful I got to go.


Shalom, 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.