Monday, November 4, 2013

Well God does want to give us the desires of our hearts...


Stephanie did a post talking about her "list" of what she wants in a husband. She asked what our lists would be, and I decided to make a post out of it ;).

If I was just being silly, I'd put things like "Australian or Scottish" and "rich", but this is a list of things that I'd really rather not live without. Some are even non-negotiable.

~Strong Christian. Has to be willing to, and want to be the spiritual leader of the house.
~Faithful and loyal.
~Wants Kids.
~Able to handle my many moods.
~Frequently reminds me how much he loves me, in words and in action.
~ Accepts me for who I am and doesn't try to change me.
~Dark hair and eyes.
~Surprises me just because. 
~ At least likes Sci-Fi. 
~ Is good at ice skating so he can help me, and train our children.
~ Is a good singer. 
~ Enjoys writing me letters.
~ Enjoys being around my family. 
~Is a hard worker. Willing to do anything (that's morally right) to provide for his family.
~Likes my friends. 
~Supports me. 
~ Has a great sense of humor, but also knows when to be serious. 
~ Is my best friend. 
~ Will take me to see the world and pushes me out of my comfort zone. 
~Isn't afraid to do "women's work" because it's so important that he help me.
~His past is 100% in the past.



I could probably go on, but that's the stuff that's most important to me. What's your list?


Shalom, 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.